Accounts Receivable Credit & Collections Specialist
Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
Responsible for proactively working with customers to collect past due invoices and to ensure customers are receiving account statements and invoices to facilitate payment. Responsible for resolving past due direct and intercompany customer billings. May assist with intercompany account reconciliations, reconciling customer account balances, and performing credit analysis and collection on accounts. This position will also assist Accounts Receivable (AR) Customer Master data maintenance, ensuring tax withholding certificates are current for each customer, assisting with the AR month end, quarter end and year end close processes as required.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of its Quality System.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and the Accounts Receivable function as well as foundational understanding of debits and credits as they relate to Accounts Receivable.
- Make collection calls for outstanding past due invoices, maintain appropriate customer credit limits, place accounts on hold as necessary for collections.
- Set and meet weekly collection goals.
- Keep accurate notes and follow up actions in FSCM module of SAP.
- Working to resolve payment issues by providing documentation, entering invoice information in customer websites, and assisting in negotiating customer payment plans on past due balances.
- Develop a working knowledge of our sales process and types of instrument ownership so an effective communication can occur with the customer and Territory Sales Manager when accounts become past due.
- Understand customer structure including sold to/bill to partners and customer types in SAP.
- Interact with the AR Manager, SR Manager, Controller, and/or Legal on any customer bankruptcies, fraud, or reorganizations.
- Provide support in clearing AR email inbox daily.
- Provide support in gaining exemption certificates for about to expire certificates.
- Work with internal and external customers to provide data as requested.
- Assist with the annual audit and any related interim procedures.
- Monthly account reconciliations as assigned.
- Other special projects as assigned.
Studies, Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED, some college level accounting coursesor equivalent work experience.
- Two or more years of AR credit and collections experience, preferably in Medical/Life Science
- Experience in uploading invoices to WAWF and DFAS is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge ofExcel, Word, Microsoft Office, and Internet. Experience with SAP preferred but not required.
- May be required to lifted boxes weighing up to 50 lbs