Manufacturing Tech – Urgently Hiring!!
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Night shift sign on bonus of $500 on the first paycheck and $500 after 6 months of employment
- Allowance for safety shoes
- 11 paid holidays
- 160 hours of paid time off
- 401k retirement plan
- Low-cost medical insurance that starts on day one
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite cafeteria with daily food stipend
- Annual bonus
From $19.43-21.83/hourly depending on experience and pay differentials for nights/weekends
Multiple shift options available:
- Sunday-Tuesday with every other Wednesday off (6pm-6am)
- Thursday-Saturday with every other Wednesday off (6pm-6am)
About the company:
Manufacturing Technicians at bioMérieux make a difference by manufacturing products that are used to diagnose infectious diseases, including COVID-19, efficiently, accurately, safely and on time. You would operate manufacturing equipment and in-process instrumentation to manufacture these regulated products in accordance to regulatory requirements, company policy and safety regulations. The work assignments are routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. You would receive on the job training, so no previous experience is necessary.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Manufacture and assemble regulated products and sub-assemblies including medical devices
- Operate various automated, semi-automated, and manual production equipment
- Maintain records in compliance with regulatory requirements, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established written guidelines to perform job functions.
- Responsible for maintaining organization and cleanliness of all designated manufacturing areas.
- Work effectively with team members on assembly line
- May assist with in-process testing to assure batches meet specifications.
- Provide training when necessary to the new technicians in area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You know you’re qualified if you have:
- No previous experience is required – we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- Previous experience in a cGMP, FDA, or ISO regulated environment is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, in English
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to function successfully as a member of a team.
- Must be able to read and follow production documents such as SOPs and WIDs as well as verbal instruction on the assembly line
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with few mistakes/errors
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Consistent time and attendance
- Completes work in a safe manner and contributes to the overall safety of the work environment.
- Act in a professional and positive manner
- Attention to detail and ability to recognize deviations in the manufacturing of the product
Physical Requirements: Must be able to perform duties wearing a Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) and other Personal Protective Equipment, and be able to safely lift and maneuver up to 50 lbs. Requires fine motor dexterity.