This position assists the Sr. Director of Marketing in managing all the Marketing efforts related to the Brand Planning program in the US. This includes, but is not limited to, the creation and design of the Brand Plan Booklet, assisting with the development and monthly execution tracking of Brand Plans, and the planning and coordination of any events related to the Brand Plan.
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support for the Brand Plan program including: Brand Plan development, Brand Plan execution tracking, Brand Plan meetings and events.
- Creation of individual Brand Plan Execution Workbooks as well as a consolidated Brand Plan booklet at the beginning of every year.
- Work with the Product and Market Managers and the commercial marketing teams in general to collect execution updates on a monthly basis
- Prepare and circulate informative execution update reports every month, per relevant audience group and/or per product.
- Planning and logistics for all meetings and events related to the development and execution of the Brand Plan.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Contribution to the continuous improvements on the Brand Plan program.
- Provide executional assistance for franchise and other cross-product tactics related to Brand Plan efforts when needed.
- Serves as a key liaison interfacing and collaborating with the Marketing team – PMs, MMs, ADs, Directors - as well as the dependency teams that are critical for Brand planning and Brand Plan execution: MARCOM, Medical Affairs, Customer Support, Legal, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs.
Some travel required.
Performs all work in accordance with company policies and the BioFire Quality System.
Training and Education:
- Knowledge and skills acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business Administration or related field.
- Specific training/certification related to event execution is a plus.
- Typically requires 3-5 years of experience in Marketing or related field.
Experience and background:
Physical Requirements: Ability to manage physical requirements associated with travel. Should be able to safely lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds.
- Experience in project or event management
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Results-oriented, high energy self-starter with proactive attitude and appetite for continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Experience with and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, and Excel).
- Experience with regulated products and understanding of clinical diagnostics is a plus.
-Problem solving and decision-making skills
-Ability to deliver insightful analysis
-Proactive attitude and appetite for continuous improvement
-Exceptional oral and written communication skills
-Excellent organizational and project management skills
-Ability to work with people from various backgrounds and to manage people
-Detail-oriented work ethic
-Experience with and ability to meet deadlines