Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports automation aspects of consumable product manufacturing process
- Works with vendors to optimize product performance and recommend new technologies
- Collects, analyzes, and reports data to determine performance of the product
- Builds relationships both internally and externally as a member of a cross-functional team
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Assisting with NCR investigations, write-ups, and product dispositions
- Identifying previously unknown process variables, implementing best practices and corrective actions
- Performs FMEA to identify root causes of problems and present possible solutions
- Contributes to solving complex manufacturing engineering problems
- Makes design and technical decisions subject to review by Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Generates variety of technical documentation including WIDs, technical reviews, studies, and executive summaries.
- Performs primary duties in a clean room environment.
- Develops and executes validation of new equipment and processes consistent with FDA standards