Manufacturing Engineering Manager - Consumables
Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
Description Primary Duties:1. Team Planning, Organization, and Execution
2. Team training and development
- Work with department leadership on team structure to support assigned manufacturing work center needs.
- Work on appropriate resource allocation towards projects, maximize efficiencies and ensure design and change control needs prescribed by regulation are met.
- Ensure engineering WIDs meet the needs of the manufacturing engineering team.
- Support mfg. engineers on project prioritization to accomplish assigned project closures.
3. Coordination and communication
- Ensure manufacturing engineers perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioMérieux’ Quality System.
- Provide development path and training to support employee growth.
- Provide mentoring for team members.
- Set and review goals and objectives for manufacturing engineers.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with cross functional teams, such as operations, automation development and manufacturing engineering support teams.
- Communicate progress and needs to Associate Director and Director as needed.
- Be the mfg. engineering team representative in assigned project and program level meetings.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by the Associate Director.
- Review and approve bi-monthly effort reporting for assigned Mfg. Engineers.
- In collaboration with the Mfg. Engineers, setup and maintain an on-call schedule to support assigned work center manufacturing operations.
Knowledge, special skills, and/or abilities required to perform the job functions (e.g., negotiation, technical writing, statistical evaluation).
- Planning/Organizing - Must have the ability to independently and effectively plan, organize, coordinate, and follow-up on assignments.
- Ability to work with other departments to coordinate activities.
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship skills; able to communicate effectively with cross functional groups at all levels of the organization, written and oral.
- Comfortable presenting to and communicating with cross-functional groups at multiple levels.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Project, Power Point, Outlook, and Excel) is required.
- Negotiation Skills
- Management of Personnel
Minimum time, experience and education required for this position.
- 5+ years in related field
- Bachelors in Engineering or Equivalent