Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
The Product Transfer Support Coordinator is relied upon for assisting with projects, managing department-specific activities, and helping to communicate workflow changes and possible process changes to affected groups. They will be responsible for supporting improvements to existing products and processes and assist in the transfer of new products and processes to both instrument and reagent manufacturing. Additionally, they may support management to improve Product Transfer Support Coordinator training. Train and mentor other Product Transfer Support Coordinators. Provides leadership and coordinator support to workcenter and program projects as assigned by the Product Transfer Manager.
Training, Education, and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Handle change and be flexible with tasks
• Able to accommodate changes in task prioritization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office program suite
• Strong documentation practices, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including many departments within the company, and work as a team player
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in the medical device industry
• Experience working in a regulated environment
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
• Strong decision-making skills
• Experience in cGMP, ISO 9001, and/or ISO 13485 compliance.
• Knowledge of MS Project and Visio