Finished Goods Manufacturing Maintenance Technician I, II or III - A Shift
Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
bioMerieux is looking to add a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician I/II/III to our growing team! The Manufacturing Maintenance Technician I/II will perform preventative maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting of moderately-complex mechanical and electrical issues as it relates to manual and semi-automated manufacturing equipment. This position works closely with a team of Manufacturing Maintenance Technicians in a fast-paced production environment and will escalate more complex issues to senior team members.
The working schedule for this position will be either Sunday - Tuesday + every other Wednesday from 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of its Quality System.
- Perform moderately-complex repairs involving manual to semi-automated manufacturing and/or packaging equipment. Perform basic routine preventative and scheduled maintenance on manual to semi-automated production equipment, which may include the replacement of failed/broken components (i.e. bearing, belts, motors, etc.), cleaning and lubricating parts, etc.
- Performs troubleshooting activities to identify issues with equipment and use judgment to repair or correct those issues
- Provide emergency support to repair production equipment in order to keep production lines operational at all times.
- Dismantle defective and/or outdated equipment
- Build and install new/repaired parts or equipment according to blueprints, specifications, WIDs, and SOPs.
- Performs some simple automation tasks as they relate to hardware.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics Quality System.
- Must be able to take and pass required EPA testing for refrigeration certification
- Supports routine problems or standard repairs for automated equipment.
- Perform off-line mechanical rework activities
- Other duties as assigned
Training and Education: High School diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree in a scientific/technical discipline preferred
Experience: Minimum of 2 years (Level II) or 5 years (Level III) of experience in directly related field/role. Must have previous troubleshooting and hands on repair experience. Previous experience in a fast-paced cGMP environment is strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrated ability to problem solve and troubleshoot technical issues/equipment
Ability to perform hands on repairs using a variety of hand tools
Must be able to interpret and follow blueprints, WIDs, etc.
Must possess well-developed interpersonal skills and a willingness to work collaboratively and take direction from other team members
Effective written and verbal communication skills to interface with all levels of the manufacturing organization and to carry out required documentation activities
Demonstrated sense of urgency when carrying out critical tasks
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Propensity for paying close attention to details
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Basic electrical systems
- Mechanical systems
- Automated manufacturing equipment
- Technical and/or regulatory documentation