Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
PRIMARY DUTIES -Project Coordinator I/II
Responsibilities include preparing for the support meetings agendas, facilitating meetings, creating meeting minutes and action plans, and completing other relevant tasks. The project coordinator I/II spends a portion of their time learning about the medical device setting, BioFire products, design control, change control, manufacturing processes, and risk management from project managers and support team members.
The Project Coordinator II role may lead support and department improvement projects.
2. Facilitates support meetings, presents topics, and coordinates meeting communication to align stakeholders and track goals/milestones
3. Supports the development of group charters and goals in line with the manufacturing department’s needs and business objectives
4. Assists support team members in requesting, scoping, resourcing, activating, prioritizing, and completing process improvements
5. Assists support team members in drafting proposals, submitting, presenting, activating, prioritizing, and closing support projects
6. Schedules meetings, create agendas, documents meeting minutes, correspondence, and presentations as needed
7. Coordinates, prepares, presents, and communicates summaries of support meeting outcomes regularly
8. Works with project management to ensure change control, design control, and project management best practices are followed throughout the project lifecycle
9. Uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways
10. Offers ideas for improving the support meeting structure and facilitates any changes to the structure and operating processes
11. Takes an active role in learning about BioFire products, design control, risk management, and change control
12. Promotes QSR and regulatory compliance into the support meeting-related activities
13. (Project Coordinator II) Leads support and department improvement projects in accordance with project management best practices
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS – Project Coordinator I
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS- Project Coordinator II
List / describe specific work experience requirements and/or skills: