Laboratory Assistant 1, Molecular Systems
Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
Fonction: Bioscience R&D
This is a part-time non-exempt position which reports directly to a R&D Molecular
Biology Associate Director, Scientist, or Research Associate IV. This position is part of a team
working on a variety of laboratory procedures using established methods and techniques under
general guidance. This person works closely with research associates in the research lab, performs
general lab duties, may conduct experiments in collaboration with research associate, collects and
analyzes data and keeps an accurate record of all work done in accordance with the quality system.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioMerieux Quality System.
- Responsible for research and/or development in collaboration with others for assigned
- Performs lab duties and experiments according to provided instructions.
- Collects and analyzes data.
- Ensures that laboratory notebook for assigned projects/experiments are maintained in
accordance with the Employment Handbook.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Training on PCR contamination risk management and biosafety laboratory procedures is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to safely lift and maneuver up to 50lbs.