Come be a part of our team and our mission
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Prepares accurate and timely data for the purpose of presentations, dashboards, sales territory analysis and customer type, customer, product and install base analyses. Supports commercial operations and field sales with data and reporting needs.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Prepare and analyze sales and installed base reports and dashboards with key metrics and performance indicators for sales team and sales leaders.
- Provides weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports to Senior Management.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly, quarterly and year-end Revenue journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Prepares and reviews annual sales budget, quarterly sales forecasts, and variance reporting.
- Analyze historical results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and makes recommendations for future models.
- Prepares budget and month-end financial reporting package.
- Performs in-depth sales territory, customer, and product analysis, including sales life cycle.
- Develops and improves budget/forecasting models, templates, and schedules.
- Analyzes and validates data contained in the corporate data warehouse and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and work with BI team to implement solutions.
- Continuously drives budget/forecast accuracy improvements.
- Increase productivity by leveraging BI tools and develops automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Prepare and analyze OPEX reports and dashboards with key metrics and performance indicators for Commercial Operations team and leaders.
- Prepares and reviews OPEX budget, quarterly forecasts and R&O’s, and variance reporting.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed, delivering data-based insights that drive decisions.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Training and Education
Level II & III
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or related field.
Level II: 3+ years’ experience in the accounting or finance field.
Level III: 5+ years’ experience in the accounting or finance field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- SAP or other enterprise management system
- BI tools (Tableau, Alteryx or DOMO preferred) and data warehouse
- Must be organized and detail oriented in order to meet critical deadlines
- Must communicate well in writing and orally
- Needs to anticipate needs of the business to build a strong partnership
Must be able to safely lift boxes of documents weighing approximately 50lbs.