The Corporate Account Executive’s main mission is to manage business relationships within high value, high visibility strategic partners, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN), Health Systems, and other key accounts in order to sustainably achieve high performance in terms of customer satisfaction, revenue and profitability.Duties:
1. Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders at assigned key accounts.
2. Assess, clarify, validate and quantify the customer’s existing and unmet needs on an ongoing basis.
3. Prospect, develop and implement strategies to penetrate IDN and Health System customers to grow total business value throughout customer network.
4. Work cooperatively in a matrix environment with local sales teams, regional business managers, MELs and other colleagues in order to advance and close opportunities system wide.
5. Develop an Account Plan with a two-to-three year ambition for revenues and profitability in coordination with the local sales teams and key customer stakeholders.
6. Review and align on key projects and priorities with the customer. Identify and lead the resources and KPIs needed to meet the mutually identified objectives.
7. Proactively lead the execution of the plan with customer inputs where appropriate.
8. Negotiate and implement Master Supply Agreements, terms and conditions, pricing, etc. for the assigned customer and key accounts as required.
9. Ensure the compliance of business activities meet the most stringent requirements of legal and ethical standards and current company policies.
10. Ensure customer knowledge is available and shared by maintaining customer records in accordance with company guidelines and tools.
11. Organize and lead regular internal and customer facing business reviews to monitor performance, uncover new opportunities, and identify and implement corrective actions as needed.
12. Support and participate in relevant conferences, trade shows and symposia in coordination with sales leadership and marketing.
13. Perform other duties as assigned by Area Management. Training and Education:
BS/BA in a business or science-related field.
MBA preferred but not required.
1. Five (5) years of proven success in In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Capital Equipment sales experience required.
2. Health System, National Accounts and IDN contract sales experience required.
3. Sales management experience is preferred, not required.
4. Experience in business-to-business and/or corporate account sales experience with strong understanding & integration of the strategic selling process and contract management
5. Successful experience in territory sales and full knowledge of the product line(s) and applications. Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Excellent integrator & negotiator. Ability to judge competitive response to sales strategy and make appropriate adjustments.
2. Ability to work out a profitability scheme for the company and the customers.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate with key internal and external stakeholders.
4. Excellent presentation skills. Adept at using multi-media presentation tools.
5. Skilled in identifying and solving problems. Anticipates problems, establishes priorities, analyzes relevant factors and develops action plans.
6. Demonstrates a high level of business acumen. Understands the “give and take” in a business environment. Able to achieve “win/win” solutions.
7. Displays decisive leadership and enthusiasm when appropriate. Ability to bring individuals and groups together to accomplish common goals.