Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter)
Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Durham, NC, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
Fonction: Human Resources & Communications
Description At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Talent Acquisition Partner!
This position supports talent attraction and selection for our Durham, NC site and will be responsible for:
- Performing all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Developing and maintain strong working relationships with assigned hiring teams and candidates
- Leading recruitment activities for a variety of roles throughout the organization, which may include global and senior leadership roles.
- Partnering with hiring managers to assess organizational needs, define roles and requirements, and execute talent acquisition strategies
- Effectively managing the hiring process, including tracking the status and progress of open requisitions and candidates in process
- Providing active consultation to hiring leaders regarding compliance related issues and industry best practices
- Responsible for coordinating assigned recruiting related projects and initiatives, i.e. community outreach events, pipeline development, data analytics, diversity, etc.
- Assisting in the development of interview questions and templates for use company-wide
- Aiding in the development and execution of strategic sourcing and recruiting plans for key roles throughout the organization
- Representing bioMerieux at college and community career events
- Maintaining familiarity to all applicable laws governing the recruiting and hiring process
- Reviewing, screening, and interviewing candidates for experience, skills, and knowledge with regards to job description requirements and business needs
- Extending and negotiating offers with candidates
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience through responsive communication and managing candidate engagement
- Ensuring proper documentation of all hiring activities in compliance with OFCCP and EEO standards
- Collaborating effectively with hiring teams to expedite the talent selection and offer process
This position requires the following:Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, although related experience may be substituted on a 2:1 basis
- 2+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit candidates for a wide variety of positions and skill sets
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to constructively and positively influence others
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate to a wide variety of audiences
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local employment laws
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and follow through
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and the ability to navigate social media networks and utilize applicant tracking software
- Ability to work as an independent, self-directed contributor
- Adaptability and flexibility to change