At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Salesforce Business Analyst!
Business Analyst is responsible to provide Information Systems (IS) support to BioFire’s business teams.
Analyst will apply a comprehensive understanding of complex Salesforce CRM and other enterprise systems architecture and integration dependencies to identify, design, implement, test, maintain and provide training for business systems solutions in effort to support complex business process.
- Analyst will translate user needs into functional system requirements and is responsible to assess potential impact to the local and/or global community of application users.
- Analyst communicates user requirements to development team and performs verification testing to ensure end to end business processes are working as expected and as efficiently as possible.
- Analyst is responsible to monitor business systems and resolve incidents as they occur to safeguard the integrity and efficacy of business process. Analyst is responsible to train key business users on process execution and exception handling.
Project: Analyst may work on several IS related projects simultaneously. Projects may be local or global in nature. Analyst will interact with business teams, technical teams, and/or project stakeholders to provide insight to relevant business systems and business process(es). Analyst is expected to contribute to project team in a productive and positive manner. Effective time management, analytical thinking, organization and communication skills are important in role.
Run: Analyst will work within established governance and operating model policies to provide effective IS support to business.
Business Analyst roles within the IS team require education and/or experience specific to a respective business domain, application, or technology suite.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire’s Quality System
- Understand BioFire’s technical and scientific mission
- Translate business requirements into functional system requirements (URS and FRS documentation) within Salesforce and contribute to workshops to design, implement, test, and provide training of target solution(s)
- Lead business systems validation process within Salesforce as required
- Maintain business systems solutions (Salesforce) through effective monitoring and incident resolution processes (Run Operating Model)
- Provide excellent customer service and adhere to internal service and operational level agreements (SLA, OLA)
- Prepare comprehensive technical documentation as needed (e.g. technical specifications, V&V forms, etc.)
- Lead change control governance and configuration management processes as required
- Lead data quality and process improvement initiatives by using and modeling best practices, providing training and establishing and monitoring KPIs
- Perform project tasks as required
- Identify risks to project deliverables and recommend mitigation strategy as needed. Develop alternative solutions as required
- Lead cross functional teams to ensure proper integration of business process and procedure requirements within Salesforce
- Champion user adoption efforts related to new applications or solutions, change management processes, and support model
- Lead collaboration efforts with local and global IS and business teams
- Champion local strategic objectives while retaining strong global bonds
- Lead all applicable phases of project and software life cycle within Salesforce
- Participate in supplier sourcing and negotiation requirements as needed
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills within Salesforce
- Domestic and international travel may be required (must maintain valid passport)
- Other duties as assigned
- Contribute to selection of global enterprise systems/applications
- Lead implementation or upgrade of solution to ensure quality, cost, and timeline
- Determine risk of software modifications to overall software quality and to business
- Determine effort required for implementation of design
- Define team service level agreement (SLA) and operational level agreement (OLA) standards
Studies and Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, IS, IT or related business field required; or equivalent work experience
- Professional BA certifications preferred (CCAP, CCBA)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator certification strongly preferred
- BS degree and minimum of 5 years related experience as defined by role; or advanced degree and minimum of 3 years related experience; or equivalent work experience
- Experience with enterprise CRM (Salesforce) required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical understanding of Salesforce CRM required, including best practice system architecture, configuration, and administration
- Comprehensive understanding of business process and policy for respective domain (Sales, Marketing, and Service clouds)
- Comprehensive understanding of software development lifecycle
- Proficient with development, data, and business process analysis tools
- Proficient with Service Desk tools (ServiceNow, etc.)
- Proficient with Project Management Tools (Confluence, JIRA, MS Project, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and document complex business process
- Demonstrated ability to lead test driven development processes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated critical and analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to champion department and company objectives in a productive and positive manner
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and flow chart software