The IS department at bioMérieux is looking for a highly collaborative individual who values working for a company that cares about its team members and our overall goal of improving world health. This position supports a full-time hybrid work model with every other Friday off. We are looking for energized team members that pride themselves in a job well done while positively impacting those around them. We as a company pride ourselves on transparency and open two-way communication.
You will be part of a worldwide team that leads all aspects of the Microsoft 365 administration. This team provides follow the sun support to users worldwide, requiring excellent collaboration skills. This position focuses on day-to-day activities to maintain and support the platform's overall performance and participation in global projects that impact Microsoft 365.
bioMérieux offers excellent benefits:
- Schedules and benefits that emphasize a healthy work/life balance – including 4-weeks of paid time off each year and every other Friday off!
- Exceptional health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, and a generous 401k plan with no vesting period
- Great pay and annual discretionary bonuses
- Tuition Assistance up to $8,000.00 per calendar year
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of the companies Quality System.
- To ensure the day-to-day administration of the Microsoft 365 platform's infrastructure and to maintain it in operational conditions
- Participate in weekly meetings with the global platform team to synchronize on run operations
- Defining and evolving strategy and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) M365 in accordance with group standards
- Assist local and global teams to configure and support Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Management (Intune) and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Assist in Developing and documenting an Operations Manual for run support of the 365 platform
- Incident and Problem Management: will provide expertise for complex incidents and problems, escalation point for L1 and L2, interface with Microsoft Support and various partners
- Participate in projects to evolve or implement the new features of the Microsoft 365 platform
- Day-to-day Operation issues, Service Requests, and Project tasks related to Microsoft 365 platform
- Respond and resolve escalated system incidents, problems or outages and accurately report and document solutions
- Problem determination and resolution within SLA
- Coordinate and manage changes following Change Request management process
- Must be able to produce detailed, accurate technical documentation
This position impacts business critical systems and applications. As such, the duties of this position may occasionally shift in order to meet those needs.
Studies and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED and Ten years of IT/IS technical experience
- Three years of experience administrating Office 365
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator expert certification
- Network+, Security+; ITIL® V3 or ITIL® V4 certifications; other relevant certifications
Skills and Qualifications:
IS (Information Systems) skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience managing and supporting Office and Microsoft 365 applications
- OneDrive for Business
- Office 365 Licensing
- Office Online
- Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint
- Experience managing Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Management (Intune)
- Familiarity configuring Microsoft Teams audio-visual devices
- Experience with configuring and managing on-prem Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Azure AD connect
- Advanced knowledge of PowerShell cmdlet and scripting (development and optimization)
- Knowledge and understanding of Group policy
- Experience configuring and managing Microsoft Defender for O365 Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Familiar with roles management using Identity Access Management platform Customer service skills:
- Comport self in a friendly, professional, and responsive manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage expectations and professionally resolve difficult conversations
Other Soft Skills
- Motivated and self-directing
- Team-oriented personality: positive attitude and cooperative disposition
- Problem-solving mentality and critical thinking skills
- Efficient planning and organization skills
- Tolerance to change; accepting of feedback
- Be able to lift 50 Lbs.
- This position requires long periods of sedentary work using a computer.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN EITHER SLC, UT, OR DURHAM, NC.