Associate Director of Manufacturing Engineering
Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 11 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City-based BioFire Diagnostics and one subsidiary in Montreal, Canada.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture as the Associate Director of Manufacturing Engineering!
Leads, plans, and motivates the Manufacturing Engineering team and ensures manufacturing engineering activities of the company are accomplished in accordance with Biomerieux’s quality system. Develops plans to enable team to meet strategic objectives. Ensures all manufacturing engineering managers are trained and understand their roles and interdependences within the manufacturing engineering/project team that they are assigned to. Works with Director of Manufacturing engineering to structure team to support manufacturing processes and work centers.
- Work with director on team structure and balance across work centers to support design, development, transfer to production, and sustaining engineering needs.
- Ensure engineering WIDs meet the needs of the manufacturing engineering team.
- Review documents that provide plans and guidance for control of equipment and processes to the work centers, such as validation plans and control plans.
Team training and development
- Ensure all manufacturing engineering managers perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of Biomerieux’s Quality System.
- Provide development path and training to support employee growth.
- Provide mentoring for team members.
- Set and review goals and objectives for manufacturing engineering managers.
Coordination and communication
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all departments, especially operations, QA, and materials.
- Communicate progress and needs to department Director.
- Prepare and present data from various manufacturing processes and investigations
- Act as manufacturing engineering management representative in project and program level meetings.
- Number of people directly supervised: 4-6
- Total staff supervised: 35-50
- Minimal travel required
Studies and Experience:
- BS in Engineering or Equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- 2+ years of management experience in related field
Skills and Qualifications:
- Manufacturing engineering experience, technical aptitude
- Support of automated/high volume systems in a manufacturing environment
- Validation and validation strategies
- Management of Personnel
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to work with other departments to coordinate activities