Array Manufacturing Maintenance Technician I, II or III - Night Shift (D Shift)
Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
We are looking to add a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician I, II, or III to our growing team! The Manufacturing Maintenance Technician I/II/III will perform preventative maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting of moderately-complex mechanical and electrical issues as it relates to manual and semi-automated manufacturing equipment. This position works closely with a team of Manufacturing Maintenance Technicians in a fast-paced production environment and will escalate more complex issues to senior team members.
***SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED***
- $500 on first paycheck
- $500 after 6 months of employment
PLEASE NOTE: The working schedule for this position will be, every other Wednesday + Thursday – Saturday from 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Perform moderately-complex repairs involving manual to semi-automated manufacturing and/or packaging equipment. Perform basic routine preventative and scheduled maintenance on manual to semi-automated production equipment, which may include the replacement of failed/broken components (i.e. bearing, belts, motors, etc.), cleaning and lubricating parts, etc.
- Performs troubleshooting activities to identify issues with equipment and use judgment to repair or correct those issues
- Provide emergency support to repair production equipment in order to keep production lines operational at all times.
- Dismantle defective and/or outdated equipment
- Build and install new/repaired parts or equipment according to blueprints, specifications, WIDs, and SOPs.
- Performs some simple automation tasks as they relate to hardware.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics Quality System.
- Must be able to take and pass required EPA testing for refrigeration certification
- Supports routine problems or standard repairs for automated equipment.
- Perform off-line mechanical rework activities
- Other duties as assigned
Training and Education: High School diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree in a scientific/technical discipline preferred
Experience: Minimum of 0-2 years (Level I) 2 years (Level II) or 5 years (Level III) of experience in directly related field/role. Must have previous troubleshooting and hands on repair experience. Previous experience in a fast-paced cGMP environment is strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and troubleshoot technical issues/equipment
- Ability to perform hands on repairs using a variety of hand tools
- Must be able to interpret and follow blueprints, WIDs, etc.
- Must possess well-developed interpersonal skills and a willingness to work collaboratively and take direction from other team members
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to interface with all levels of the manufacturing organization and to carry out required documentation activities
- Demonstrated sense of urgency when carrying out critical tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Propensity for paying close attention to details
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Basic electrical systems
- Mechanical systems
- Automated manufacturing equipment
- Technical and/or regulatory documentation