Facilities Manager - Weekend
Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
Fonction: Facilities & HSE
Description This Facilities Manager manages and establishes ownership of the overall daily operations of the weekend Facilities shifts at bioMerieux's Salt Lake City physical facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: The working schedule for this position is Friday - Monday.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioMerieux’s Quality System.
- Support the Sr. Facilities Manager and coordinate team assignments for the 24 hour weekend teams. Cover for Sr. Facilities Manager when on PTO
- Provide leadership to the tradesmen and overall facilities team.
- Select and contract with outside vendors for required services to keep the facilities operational.
- Establish a rapport with all departments to ensure service levels meet the needs of all customers. Ensure timely response to all facilities requests, with a special focus on maintaining production activities.
- Lead the weekend shift maintenance teams.
- Reconcile weekend shifts expenditures and manage within established budgets
- Hire and grow departmental staff as needed.
- Prioritize projects and daily requests and assign to internal team or engage external resources.
- Foster team cooperation and distribute tasks/ projects to various shifts
- Hire, fire, and complete performance reviews for weekend team
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Training or Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Related Bachelor's degree or certification (CFM, FMP, CHFM, PMP) and/or training in a trade (i.e. electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc.) preferred.
- Demonstrated experience supervising 4 or more tradesmen or medium sized broader facilities teams.
- Excellent communications skills, both written (electronic) and verbal.
- Responsive and diligent interactions with a broad array of customers within the company.
- Ability to problem solve in stressful situations and delegate to team members.
- Proficient with MS Office, email, and working knowledge of Facilities management software or security software a plus.
Ability to move throughout the facility and follow clean room protocols, Moderate lifting on occasion.