UX/UI Designer - Internal Software
Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
Fonction: Software Development
Essential Job Functions
- Create requirement templates to support UI needs.
- Support the development of user interfaces that satisfy business strategy, solution strategy, and UX strategy while also accommodating solution requirements and use cases.
- Ensure a common understanding of business needs and capabilities.
- Gather product feedback and information from end user groups and business partners.
- Evaluate, report as needed, and apply testing and research results to user experiences and interaction design efforts with the objective of delivering meaningful solutions.
- Utilize and promote the application of UX elements across the lifecycle to include Content Strategy, Information Architecture, Typography and Layout, Visual Design, Interaction Design, and Accessibility.
- Utilize established design processes to understand, design, prototype, and test solutions to problems while always adjusting the scope of UX deliverables appropriately.
- Work collaboratively with manufacturing and supply chain teams to ensure the highest quality creative assets are used in product and solution development.
- Work collaboratively with all delivery teams to ensure user interface designs are implemented according to design specifications while utilizing best practices and standards.
- Promote the benefit of UX efforts across the enterprise.
- Prepare and maintain user personas and act as the user advocate.
- Deliver mockups and prototypes.
- Ensure consistent language use and messaging in requirements and supporting documentation, such as user personas, usability testing guidelines, usability findings, UI standards, best practices, and recommendations.
- Work to ensure compliance with and knowledge of bioMerieuxs policies and procedures and code of business conduct.
- Achieve a service-focused mindset with emphasis on delivering high-quality products and services to all customers.
Education, Training, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience with UI interface design concepts, UI standards, web conventions and usability methodologies
- Proven experience in product design, building and delivering consumer and/or enterprise products
- Direct experience across a range of design approaches and methodologies, from persona development to prototyping and the many steps in between
- A proven track record of delivering excellent experiences that meet user needs, product requirements, and strategic business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate a problem space
- A strong sense of aesthetic and a desire to achieve a top-quality finished product
- Willingness to work in an Agile design and development environment
- Self-motivated, and able to manage time effectively.
- Can effectively work as part of a team and supports the team with a helpful attitude.
- Clear and transparent verbal and written communication.
- Critical listening skills, and an ability to recognize important and high-level information.
- Ability to stay positive and calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to adjust to changes in scheduling, and general flexibility in the work environment.
- Organization and extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to complete work quickly and efficiently.
- Critical and innovative thinker.
- Confidence without arrogance.
- Ability to understand multiple perspectives.
- Inquisitive and eager to learn.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Forward thinking.
- Direct experience building enterprise workflows to help users get through a complicated system
- A clear understanding of manufacturing and supply chain strategies, including
- Deep Knowledge and extensive experience conducting research