Localisation: Salt Lake City, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Contrat à Durée Indéterminée
Responsable Citizen Development F/M
We are looking for a Citizen Development Manager for our newly launch Citizen Development service, WeDev.
As Citizen Development Manager in the Digital Transformation team you’ll be responsible for the service’s overall success – including delivery and adoption. You’ll continue to refine and enhance Citizen Development strategic vision and execute on that vision through the animation of network of Citizen Developers and Champions.
What will be your mission?
· Under the direction of Digital Transformation, define and execute Citizen Development strategy and vision
· Take responsibility for Citizen Development overall success and delivery
· Monitor the Citizen Development service full life cycle
· Support business and IS teams to define adequate governance models
· Animate the Citizen Developers and Champions communities
· Design and follow-up of the Citizen Developers and Champions training process and content
· Measure and provide reporting and metrics on the usage of the service
· Manage and product backlog to best achieve goals and mission. Plan and prioritize product feature backlog.
· Work with Citizen Development stakeholders to establish priorities for how the service evolves and update Citizen Development strategy
· In charge of budget monitoring
· Promote usage of service to end-users and maximize usage of service features
· Define and deploy communication strategy and plan
· Lead Citizen Development team (senior Business Analyst)
Who are you?
· Business or Master Degree is required
· Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of Change Management or Business Transformation in an international context and multiple business domains
· Solid knowledge of the overall business departments stakes with a focus on workplace and workflow enhancement, interdepartmental collaboration
· Experience with Citizen Development is mandatory
· Skills: leadership, collaboration, facilitation, excellent listening & communication skills, ability to establish and maintain string relationships, client orientation
· Behaviors: team spirit, open-mindedness, simplicity, optimism, autonomy, proactivity and creativity
· Ability to lead Citizen Development in an international and complex organization
· Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools. Digital dexterity with collaboration tools
bioMérieux s'engage à éviter toute discrimination et à traiter tous les candidats de manière équitable sans distinction d'origine, de sexe, d'âge, de caractéristiques physiques, d'origine sociale, de handicap, d'appartenance syndicale, de religion, de situation familiale, de grossesse, d'orientation sexuelle, d'identité de genre, d'expression de genre ou de tout autre critère illégal selon la loi applicable.