Security Technician D Shift
Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus active.
Localisation: Salt Lake City, UT, États-Unis
Type de Contrat: Unfixed Term
Fonction: Facilities & HSE
Position SummaryThis position will serve as a member of the facilities team reporting primarily to the Security Supervisor and secondarily to the Security Manager. The position will perform general security duties to protect the company’s assets and employees relative to theft, assault, fire, and other safety and facility issues.Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Observe for signs of crime and suspicious activities and report to the proper company departments.
- Secure premises by completing patrols internal and external to the buildings and document activities in a written log and/or electronic application due at the conclusion of each shift. The patrols will include building access points, general grounds, and may include monitoring surveillance equipment.
- Complete and submits shift reports by recording observations, information, and surveillance activities. The shift report is due at the conclusion of each shift.
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and site visitors.
- Obtain certification in First Aid/CPR/AED and be prepared to render aid to the level of your training.
- Operate equipment used to clear roadways, parking areas, and walking paths after a snowfall.
- Assist facilities and HSE teams with miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Training, Education, and Experience
- Contact Supervisor in emergencies or with unusual situations.
- Contact campus or SLC Police for support
- May work nights, swing shift and weekends
- Work alone
- Work outside patrolling day and night
- Not armed
- Will be required to obtain state certification as an unarmed security guard
- May be assigned to work at multiple locations in the Salt Lake Valley
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Unarmed Security Guard certification required within 3 months of hire date
- Must obtain First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- 0-2 years
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Ability to drive snow removal equipment and have a good driving record
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to make good decisions with available information
- Must obtain a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 40 lbs., walk on even and uneven surfaces and stairs, have fine motor coordination, ability to pass a respirator fit test, and have ability to gown for clean room environments.