Global Investigation Leader 2
Within the "Industry Manual Microbiology Investigation Unit" of the Global Industry Customer Service (GiCS), we are looking for an Application Specialist – Investigation Leader.
What will be your responsibilities ?
You are responsible of the Complaint Handling Process. It includes also the management, the coordination and the accountability of the end to end investigation process. This role will provide an effective level of support (troubleshooting, answers to questions) to subsidiaries and distributors in order to ensure the customer’s complete satisfaction.
Your missions :
- Drive complex situations and provide efficient technical support to subsidiaries and distributors on different microbiology ranges (culture media, API, Bioball, third party products) intended for Health and Personnal Care customers.
- Be responsible and lead the investigations of concerned range of products
- Lead meetings related to complaints/investigations, and work closely with other experts departments (R&D, Manufacturing Site, Quality Assurance…).
- Provide strong leadership in tracking the status of investigations, escalate concerns to management in a timely manner and propose actions plan for resolution.
- Have a key role in preparation and during audits
- Coach subsidiaries/distributors on support desks activities and troubleshooting.
- Develop the support tools for subs and distributors to use in the support of customers (troubleshooting, guides, FAQ)
- Provide feedback on product/service issues to R&D, manufacturing and the PMO team, to help with continuous improvement of our products
- Perform complaint trend analysis and be the Voice of Customer for other departments. Have an overview of the main products issues inside the team.
Who are you ?
- Bachelor or equivalent in field of expertise related to microbiology and at least 3 years’ experience in industrial microbiology.
- Knowledge of the Health and Personnal Care market will be a plus.
- Knowledge in laboratories practices and in bioMérieux industry products, in particular those related to manual microbiology.
- You are recognized for your leadership, and your ability to convince and gain buy-in.
- Good communication skills, good team spirit, analysis and synthesis, ability to work autonomously
- Committed to customer and to service with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Fluent English
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.