A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN MISSIONS ?
We are currently looking for a Demand Planner to join our Supply Chain team in Turkey. In this role, we will expect you to work with internal stakeholdersto forecast the demand plan for various products handled throughout the local region. The primary focus of this role is maintaining optimal forecast accuracy to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
As a trusted business partner you will :
- Develop effective forecast models based on business trends and demand patterns
- Collaborate with business units to understand business plans and convert them to product forecasts
- Conduct monthly meetings with Product Managers to review sales history and forecasts and discuss corrective action where required
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities
- Identify and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Manage obsolete stock, identify potential risks, take required actions to avoid excess stock and align with internal customers
- Highlight gaps in the demand planning and ensure any required actions are on track
- Build and sense check baseline forecasts and perform root cause analysis of demand issues and implement permanent solutions
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Serve as liaison to supply chain team to provide guidance on new product scope and forecast as well as changes in existing products
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives to maintain or enhance delivery service while reducing costs and inventory
- Conduct monthly S&OP meetings
- Build and proactively maintain relationships with other supply chain colleagues across the region
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 5 year experience in demand planning preferably on IVD and/or Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals
- Proficient in SAP, APO, MS Office (especially Excel)
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and processes
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize and draw conclusions on data
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish and English
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities while working with tight deadlines
- Business and customer oriented
- Ability to work in an international environment
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.