A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are looking for a Global Solution Manager Culture Media leading marketing activities addressing the microbiological monitoring of the environment, with worldwide responsibilities.You will belong to the Global Marketing Healthcare Department of the Pharmaceutical Industry business unit of bioMérieux that offers holistic quality control ecosystems to pharma, biotech, CDMOs manufacturers, ultimately helping them provide patients with critical therapies more quickly and safely.
Being a leading player of the global environmental monitoring (EM) market, bioMérieux ambitions to become a trusted EM process optimization partner by offering best in class culture media solutions and expertise embedded into digitalization and automation innovations driving customers’ EM process efficiency.
Joining a team of 3 colleagues, this position will report to the Environmental Monitoring Solution Team Manager.
What will your responsibilities be at bioMérieux ?
You will be responsible for the product planning and its execution throughout the life cycle for culture media solutions while developing and adapting them to digitalization and automation of quality control processes. This position collaborates closely with R&D, Scientific Affairs, Sales, Global Industry Customer Service, Supply Chain, adjacent marketing functions (both global and local subsidiaries worldwide).
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the entire customer support process is established for both pre and post sales; including but not limited to availability of associated services
- Building the yearly strategic product/range marketing plan: monitoring and assessing market share and total available market, customer segmentation, product features, price, commercial deployment, sales support and training.
- Designing Brand marketing plans and marketing guidelines; with communication and campaign strategies and executing these with the support of the Communication Department and in close collaboration with Regions and Subs ensuring customer satisfaction and innovation adoption.
- Innovation: Develop the range taking into account sales, segment marketing, R&D and customer service insights among others ; and considering market trends around digitalization and automation, creating synergies across Healthcare portfolio
- Leading Lifecycle management activities, by ensuring achievement of profitability objectives coming from the core business strategy: sales, profitability, customer satisfaction…
- Ensuring range availability: price definition, product availability, reference management in SAP, complaint handling
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) and key accounts to capture customer experience and engage them in product launches and execution in our subsidiaries
- Using Voice of Customer approach to evolve the range by ensuring that customer needs are understood by project teams (by prioritizing project specifications and presenting a business plan) and taking into account sales, segment marketing, R&D and customer service insights
Who are you ?
- Post-graduate degree in life sciences or process engineering with expertise or experience in microbiology or culture media
- Having at least 5-7 years of experience as Product Manager in the pharmaceutical industry or life sciences with a strong business acumen; MBA is a plus.
- You are recognized for your leadership and communication skills and have the ability to distill complex topics into simple and clear messages for different stakeholders.
- Customer oriented and problem-solving attitude with a strong team spirit.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines, being results oriented with analytical skills
- You are fluent in English, and French is a plus.
- You are willing and able to support subsidiaries outside of local business hours.
- You are willing to travel both domestically and internationally 30% of the time
- This position is located in Craponne (France).
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.