Location: Shanghai, China
Position Type: Fixed-Term
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
Leading and managing the local sales teams, including both bioMerieux sales team and distributors, to pursue the short-term sales target and the long-term company development in all the products segments in Greater China.
- Completing the sales budget and delivering expected high growth and market share
- In collaboration with other departments, successfully launching new products
- Be directly involved in KAM to drive key customers satisfaction and reagent growth
-Organize, coordinate, optimizing and leading the distributors network properly, effectively and achieve the annual sales targets.
-Fully in charge of the related distributors.
-Establishing distributors network to cover all the market segments properly.
-Close follow up and motivate the sales results, man powers, business orientations, promotion invest of the distributors.
-Managing the pricing structure across the distributors, regions, and customer segmentations.
-Collecting ,analyzing the market and customers information, forecasting the market trends and define the adaptive local strategies.
-Establish good relationship with the KOL, Clinical Laboratory Centers and Local health bureaus and other functional authorities.
-Implement the company vision, mission and policies. Develop and building the team to be able to meet the long term developments of the company.
-Develop the management and leadership skills of the local teams. Recruit and retain high potential talents.
-Works with HR, implementing company policy on performance evaluation, succession plan and salary structure and build up company branding and value.
-Keeping the office operation smoothly and efficiently.
-Controlling local operation and promotion expense budgets.
KNOWLEDGE, LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE
Skills and Qualifications:
- Sales management skills: forecast accuracy, negotiation skills, pricing control capabilities，strong believer & promotor of value selling > Promotion > Pricing; process and outcomes driven;
- Convincible and outstanding leadership
- Persistence and challenges taken;
- Strong in commitment and executions;
- Basic financial understandings
- Fluent English and Chinese are required