A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
The role of Quality / Financial Controller will be the Finance business partner supporting the activities of the Quality function, be able to consolidate full Quality and Manufacturing perimeter and support local controllers in an international context, when necessary.
Accountabilities Quality Controller:
- Propose and lead actions to drive financial and operations improvements
- Works closely with corporate teams and other manufacturing controllers to improve methods and analysis
- Build the strategic plan for the Quality Functions, coordinate and supervise the budget process in her/his area
- Efficiently gather, evaluate, and analyze the relevant financial data
- Provide timely reporting of value added, actionable KPIs
- Maintain and improve cost accounting systems and process
- Works with operational management to ascertain new or changing needs for information
- Facilitates the development and support of reporting requirements
- Actively contribute to the closing activities in collaboration with the financial accountants to ensure accurate information and provide decision & ad hoc reporting to Unit/Function Head.
- Actively contribute in projects by producing and/or by validating the economic/ad’hoc studies
- Approve and challenge the investments/purchases requests and ensure compliance of the purchase process with group requirements
- Provide leadership for continuous improvement in all areas of controlling & contribute to the evolution of the controlling tools
- Implement internal controls within his/her area of responsibility.
Accountabilities Financial Controller :
- Establish control and analyze the monthly reporting (OPEX, CAPEX and HC, Scrap…) within the deadline to anticipate any potential drift or opportunity (budget overspending, delay in projects…) for Manufacturing and Quality consolidating reporting.
- Contribute to Production of controlling & reporting for Manufacturing and Global Quality operations, prepare executive dashboard. Contribute to P&L Consolidation and Reconciliation, based on a clear and defined methodology.
- Actively contribute to the closing activities in collaboration with the financial accountants. Contribute to Salary Mass analysis for budget and Actual on the controlling perimeter.
- Guarantee the respect of the Corporate procedure within his/her area of responsibility: analytical allocations, accounting rules, provisions, investments and tax rules….
- Actively participate to the implementation of the Information Systems projects (and any other project) impacting his/her area of responsibility
- Support and check local project report to consolidate corporate project. Train local abroad controller if necessary.
Who are you ?
- Masters degree in Finance /Business Administration
- 8 to 10 years of experience in a global environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with global counterparts
- SAP costing and analytics experience a plus
- strong, well-rounded interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and synthesizing capabilities, rigor and courage
- Ability to prepare and make presentations to the top management
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.