This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic of
Position Type: Unfixed Term
• Implementing internal and external audits on the quality system.
• Ensuring all systems and processes are documented to meet internal and external quality requirements
• Any activity within the company meets set requirements or standards
• Respecting the operational expenses budget & overall profit for their team and the whole company
• Communicate and liaise with global and regional staff
• Training other managers staff on our Quality System
• Participate in the relevant Quality-related committees
• Report on and recommend changes to company processes or outcomes where necessary
• Managing and maintaining all aspects of the Quality Management System
• Assess adverse event and make local decision to report incident and field action.
• Good leadership and communication skills.
• Experience in participation in the management of regulatory audits
• Knowledge in the interpretation and application of relevant Domestic and International Regulations and Industry Standards
• Bachelor’s Degree with > 5 years of industry experience or equivalent experience in related industry and > 3 years managerial experience
• Good command of English