Field Application Specialist, Eastern Canada
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: St Laurent, Canada
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Customer Service
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Provide field scientific support & services, including sales support, training, qualification, field actions deployment at all stages of bMx solutions life cycle management, guarantee added value, assess patient result impact
- Support our customers when implementing new assays and IT solutions
- Provide support to the customer during the evaluation and implementation of these solutions.
- Offer enhancements for development and optimization of our solutions at customer sites.
- Perform standard of work for documentation and customer complaint handling to achieve high level customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer management database/CRM is up to date and include full activity traceability.
- Collaborate with the Account Managers to develop account strategies for excellent customer service and support (increase and retain business)
- Demonstrate our solutions; instrumentation, IT and reagents to bioMérieux and new customers.
- Manage an assigned territory including efficient traveling and scheduling.
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Medical Laboratory Science degree and Bachelor’s or Masters (preferred) degree or equivalent in microbiology/molecular
- IT & software experience is an asset
- 3 to 5 years minimum of advanced and demonstrated experience in clinical or industrial microbiology, with strong troubleshooting capacity.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer and solution oriented
- Training and coaching capabilities
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous
- Good communication and ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Advanced computer knowledge would be and asset
- Master CRM (reporting and dashboard) would be considered an asset
- Scheduling and organization skills to optimize presence in the field
- A valid drivers license is required
- Up-to-date vaccination where required by customers
Scope and Resources Accountability, Typical Performance Indicators:
- Scope and Resources Accountability: Territory management (Eastern Canada), domestic and international travel, territory cross coverage, company car and expense management, schedule management
- Financial Indicators (revenue, budget, etc.): Territory revenue targets, customer service revenue targets, expense budget management
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Customer satisfaction, Customer visits, Salesforce completion rate, outlook forecast schedule completion rate, software update completion progress, special marketing initiatives
- Key Contacts (internal/external) and Interfaces: INTERNAL: Hotline, Field Service Engineers, QA/RA, Marketing, Sales, Medical Affairs, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Finances, Order Desk, Contracts, Managers. EXTERNAL: All customer stakeholders