A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Within the International Healthcare Strategic Accounts Management Team, the objective is to manage with a global perspective a portfolio of 4 to 5 major Pharma Companies (CDMOs), selected for playing a key role in the evolution of our strategic markets Cell and Gene Therapy and Bioproduction.
The CDMOs Strategic Account Manager main mission is to establish and develop long term relationships with key contacts at these customers in order to sustainably achieve high performance in terms of customer satisfaction, revenue and profitability, by co-creating value between the strategic CDMOs he/she is responsible of and bioMerieux.
The position reports to the Healthcare Strategic Accounts Director.
What will be your mission?
- Establish, strong relationships with key stakeholders with global / corporate reach at assigned customer accounts.
- Assess, clarify, validate and quantify the customer’s existing and unmet needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develop a Global Account Plan with a five-year ambition for revenues and profitability in coordination with the regional sales organisations and customer when necessary.
- Review and agree the global key projects and priorities to work on with the customer, identify and lead the resources, and KPI needed to meet the mutually accepted objectives
- Proactively lead the planning process with customer inputs where appropriate.
- Build the annual budget in conjunction with the local teams and monitor achievement.
- Contribute to the creation of the local / regional yearly Tactical Action Plans, supporting budget achievement and Global Account Plan.
- Leads solution development efforts, generates initiatives and implements processes that best address our strategic key customer needs, through coordinating the involvement of all necessary internal resources.
- Ensure that consistent and coherent pricing is in place at all customer sites to mitigate the risks of non-justifiable pricing anomalies. Identify and resolve issues.
- Animate the Local Key Account managers network and foster the spirit of collaboration.
- Ensure the compliance of business activities to the most stringent requirements of legal and ethical standards and the current company policy.
- Ensure proper customer knowledge by maintaining customer records in accordance with company guidelines and tools.
- Organise and lead regular internal and customer facing business reviews to monitor the performance and identify and implement corrective actions as needed.
Who are you ?
- 10 to 12 years of selling complex solutions to multiple decision-making groups in a business-to-business
- Proven experience in managing complex projects and leading cross functional resources in a matrixed environment
- Tenacity in identifying unmet customer needs and to convince internal stakeholders of the value for change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building trust advisor status and relationships at multiple levels in the customer organisation
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting metrics and handling data (e.g., budgeting revenue, profitability, service rates) and demonstrable experience in managing follow up actions Budget management, financial projection skills
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.