A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
Reporting to the EME Clinical Marketing VP, the Regional Marketing Manager Sepsis Solution will be responsible for driving and supporting EME clusters and subsidiaries in the implementation of the Sepsis Solution marketing strategy in order to maximize the EME business results, in alignment with the Global guidelines and strategy. The Regional Marketing Manager Sepsis Solution will play a key role interfacing between Global Marketing teams and cluster/subsidiary Marketing teams, ensuring an efficient translation of Global guidelines into the market specificities of EME.
This position will be located within EME with approximate travel between 30-50%.
Main accountabilities will include:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the value of the bioMerieux suite supporting Sepsis Solution (key products in scope: ultrafast workflow SPECIFIC REVEAL, VIRTUO - not necessarily technical knowledge + fundamental knowledge of non-sepsis specific solutions like VITEK MS PRIME, VITEK 2, PREVICOLOR GRAM, MYLA, Lab Consultancy), along with key differentiation items vs. competition, to define customer offer
- Go beyond Sepsis Solution products and gain sufficient knowledge of key product lines (for ex. BIOFIRE BCID2) to be able to support synergistic co-positioning and cross-selling
- Drive the launch of SPECIFIC REVEAL in EME, secure the ramp-up phase by turning evaluations into routine use customers under the shortest possible timeframe
- Co-lead and animate the EME SPECIFIC REVEAL integration commercial sub-workstream with the VP Clinical Marketing EME, establish bridges with dependencies (Service team, Evidence-generation team, HR team)
- Leverage Global and Regional Medical Affairs team to deliver evidence / economic and patient outcome data to our Sales & Marketing teams
- Ensure that the value proposition of bioMerieux solutions is clearly established and shared with EME Sales & Marketing teams
- Work in close collaboration with the Global and Regional GCP team to adapt and deliver impactful trainings for our Sales & Marketing teams
Full Potential and other initiatives:
- Become a key stakeholder of Full Potential EME workstreams, especially around cross-selling and new product introduction (SPECIFIC REVEAL)
- Serve as the interface between global and cluster/local teams to introduce new products to the market, especially supporting subsidiaries with limited marketing resource (key focus on SPECIFIC REVEAL launch)
- Work with local teams to identify untapped business opportunities
- Support other cross-functional initiatives and projects implementation
- Support Cluster Marketing Directors and subsidiaries Product Managers to build their Marketing Plan following the Marketing Plan 4 Impact framework, in alignment with Global guidance
- Ensure a follow-up of the Marketing Plan execution based on a dashboarding approach
- Provide the Global Marketing teams with data about the EME market to ensure that EME needs are addressed
Communication and KOL management:
- Support EME clusters and subsidiaries for Sepsis Solution-related communication events
- Maintain a network of Regional Sepsis KOLs driven by Global and Local Medical Affairs teams
EME Market knowledge:
- Serve as the point of contact to gather in a central repository, document, disseminate the market and customer insights (products, competition, trends, regulations,…) necessary to the Sales & Marketing teams in EME
- Be the EME “subject matter expert” in company initiatives to represent the EME market perspective
EME Clinical Marketing community:
- Animate the EME Clinical Marketing community (information sharing, best practices, identifying referents for segments / solutions… training, competencies)
- Propose recommendations to optimize the organization, skills and impact of the Marketing community within the EME Region with the objective to strengthen its business impact
Business Performance, Budget, StratPlan, Forecasts:
- Contribute to the elaboration of the EME budget and StratPlan
- Follow the business performance on a monthly basis and be responsible for providing qualitative feedbacks explaining the business trajectory
- Take proactive actions to support cluster/local teams in case of challenge to reach Budget
- Support local teams in improving forecasting accuracy to secure good match between Supply and Demand signals, in collaboration with Supply Chain
- Be an Ambassador for bioMérieux EME teams within and outside the organization
- Adopt a Dare & Try mindset, targeting growth, in alignment with bioMérieux core values
Who are you ?
Studies and Experience:
- Graduate degree in Science and/or Marketing, with 10 years of experience in a business environment (healthcare industry, ideally IVD related to AMR/AMS)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong business acumen, focused on pragmatic/clear/simple approach, able to adapt and learn quickly
- Ability to perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis (recommendations, forecasting,…), knowledge of financial tools (business plan creation,…)
- Ability to handle priorities and deliver commitments on time (result and progress oriented)
- Team spirit and customer orientation; experienced in multicultural environment. Must thrive working cross-functionally in a matrix structure
- Demonstrate leadership through influence. Actively promote knowledge sharing with local teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships and “be at the service” mindset
- Ability to develop and manage key relationships with KOL and organizations
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.