A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Our teams working across our digital transformation and information technology areas are literally changing healthcare through technology. Their various expertises are serving innovations for patients and business. Development of new solutions (hardware and software) as well as building qualitative data and insights contribute to the constant improvement of public health.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Our Algerian Subsidiary is looking for an Africa Region Marketing Manager – Spotfire that will be the main point of contact of the Group Marketing community for market plans development, in close relation with local marketing Leads and the medical education initiatives sustained by the Medical Affairs department and other cross functional support function. The position is responsible to meet annual revenue targets and growth objectives for the Africa region while operating within expense guidelines as set forth by the Director of Marketing for the said calendar year. The successful candidate will be based in Alger and report directly to the Marketing Director Africa Region.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Own Africa Product Marketing strategy for Spotfire (point of care) and plans to achieve territory revenue and profits by managing his/her portfolio marketing mix, based on a thorough knowledge of the related product lines and targeted markets.
- Support the most adequate marketing plan execution to achieve business objectives within the region, thru go to market aligned process.
- Build / consolidate national & regional market data’s and customer insights (maturity, competition, regulation…). Provide conclusions & recommendations and share with all involved internal stakeholders within product range of responsibility, primarily with Global marketing Dept, to support portfolio strategic decisions.
- Animate the clinical marketing community (information sharing, best practices, identifying referents for segments / solutions… training, competencies) and support all initiatives and transverses projects implementation.
- Contribute to the elaboration of the budget and Long Range Plan. Challenge and monitor the results with local product managers in the three dimensions (segments, products & geographies). Increase efficiency of sales by promoting account focused communications and activities.
- Interact, support and influence regional/local organizations. Additionally work with key opinion leaders on key initiatives.
Who are you?
- Post-graduate degree in Science and Marketing, with 5 years of experience in a sales or marketing environment (in Health Care or ideally IVD environment)
- Significant experience in Managing and promoting a point of Care
- Knowledge of molecular biology (PHD or related experience)
- Previous experience in marketing in Healthcare industry is desired. Focus on emergency care will be a plus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven strategic marketing skills
- High understanding of organizations interfaces, concerned by organization financial prosperity
- Team spirit and customer oriented ; experienced in multicultural environment. Must thrive working cross-functionally in a matrix structure.
- Demonstrate leadership through influence. Actively promote knowledge sharing with local teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships
- Ability to develop and manage key relationships with KOL and organizations. Mobility > 50%
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.