bioMérieux Japan Ltd.
Field System Engineer
- Main Accountabilities (list key missions: 6 maximum, use action verbs):
- Provide effective on-site and second line support for dealers and end users. Respond as needed to phone and e-mail requests.
- Monitor and control spare parts inventory levels. Work with Supply chain operations to ensure adequate and timely delivery of parts to customers, both internal and external.
- As a member of maintenance center to be capable to repair the defective spare parts for investigation
- Optimize existing service processes for corporate and customer benefit. (level 9,8)
- Participate in the launch of new product including registration, installation and other related activities. (level 8)
- Communication with global team and need to cascade latest information for local service person (level 8)
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system (level 8)
- Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- BS degree in technical field or equivalent work experience More than 5 year’s experience in technical support/help desk role or related experience(level 8,9)
- Over 10 years’ experience in technical support/help desk role or related experience(level 10)
- Experience in a medical equipment service environment (level 8)
- Experience in a medical equipment service environment preferred
- Experience in delivering technical training.
- Current knowledge of medical/electronic technology preferred
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.