A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our EME Customer Service team!
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
Reporting to the VP Customer Service EME, the main objective of the IT Project Manager is to leverage advanced knowledge of LIS architecture requirements and provide technical support to Europe & Middle East IT field based personnel and Sales professionals for the deployment of complex installations
Project management of complex installations
- Build and validate project deliverables for complex solutions in hospital & clinical laboratories from the pre-sales process to implementation in order to best meet client needs for enhanced data analysis, process & workflow improvements and the efficient delivery of patient results to clinicians.
- Support and perform pre-installation inspections, workflow analysis, architecture analysis of LIS environment. (Project > solution > connectivity > interoperability with LIS)
- Build and confirm the deployment standards (scope, schedule, resource plan, risks, budget)
- Effectively communicate IT workflow diagrams and configurations to the project management/implementation teams.
- Support the project team with the execution of deliverables on-site.
- Manage specific projects as pilots and extend knowledge of an approved standard among EME teams for future installations.
Coordinate the EME activities in the field of IT:
- Identify priorities in the field, source support internally, build cross-functional project teams, coordinate execution
Build the future IT platform in EME (Talent development):
- Assess the existing expertise in the field
- Put in place development plans to strengthen our network of highly-skilled experts
- Mentor and assist the IT Field Force with customized hardware/software configurations, workflow mapping
- Expand expertise through networking and workshop implementation. Build cross-EME support groups, flying Dr Teams.
Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation:
- Capture the voice of the customer and the field through various means of communication
- Bring needs and observations into the organization for future consideration, product or process enhancements
- Link into various stakeholders inside the organization to leverage the voice from customers and the field
Who are you?
- Higher education in Engineering or IT with 5 years’ experience in customer support and connectivity along with previous experience in project management
- Expert in Interoperability of systems, ideally in an LIS/LIMS environment, knowledgeable about middleware, laboratory informatics and laboratory instrumentation
- Ability to analyze IT architecture of LIS
- Strong command of data informatics, data security (GDPR related) and cyber security.
- Collaborative, ability to liaise between a variety of stakeholders and bring them together
- Hands on mentality paired with the capability to break down complex projects into workable units
- Influencing skills, ability to adapt to various communication partners of all levels
- Reactive with a true sense of urgency
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.