The Regional Customer Service Manager has the responsibility to oversee and lead the delivery of technical support for bioMérieux products in ASEAN, managing a team of Field Service Engineers (FSE), and Application Specialists (AS) in providing essential customer support for bioMérieux’s customers. This position will be instrumental in supporting the business growth strategy and will work in support of the commercial team and strategic business objectives for the cluster.
- Lead, direct, and manage all customer service procedures, and activities at regional level covering both Clinical and Industry business units in order to meet the regional overall business objectives, including IB and contract management and responsibility for achieving service revenues
- Develop and implement systems, standards, targets, and customer feedback principles to monitor customer service performance and ensure all activities are compliant to service business targets
- Serve as primary point of contact for ASEAN for all service-related business issues including strategic planning processes and operational initiatives. Act as local representative in communicating and implementing global CS initiatives within ASEAN.
- Drive the adoption and utilization of remote service capabilities
- Communicate and drive compliance to established performance metrics. Hold staff accountable for compliance
- Partner with the regional sales and marketing teams to build a collaborative, customer-focused relationship with our customers
- Assist with the preparation of expense budgets and effectively control expenditures while completing all operational functions.
- Develop and lead a highly effective service delivery team including development, staffing, training, and service effectiveness.
- At least 5+ years technical management experience at a regional level with solid technical service experience
- Medical device industry experience or IVD preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English in both written and oral forms
- Ability to travel (up to 40%)