This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Position Type: Unfixed Term
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Customer Service & Master Data Team Manager
Location: Warsaw (hybrid work)
• Managing and motivating team members
• Coordinating and monitoring tasks and work split
• Team members time management (timesheet tracking, absences, working hours etc.)
• Responsible for PMP completed according to corporate deadlines
• Recruitment process management
• Goals achieving according to PMP and budget
• High quality of performed tasks according to IFRS and internal bioMérieux procedures
• Meeting agreed deadlines
• Regular communication with Subsidiaries, Corporate and Global Functions (eg. BPO)
• KPI preparation and tasks deadline monitoring (eg. Month end close tasks)
• Monitoring of correctness and efficiency of processes as per accounting standards and internal bioMérieux procedures
• Managing escalations from Subsidiaries and Corporate
Projects and improvements:
• Identification of improvements and encouraging team members to share their ideas
• Aiming at process standardization in SSC, between SSC and globally
• Participation and delegating team members to projects
• Close cooperation with Process Experts and other Team Leaders and Managers to improve processes, cooperation and communication and quality of delivered tasks.
• Initiating and organization of workshops with Subsidiaries and Corporate.
• Major education or the last year of studies (finance, accounting or similar)
• • Very good knowledge of English
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar position
• Very good knowledge of supply chain and sales processes in SAP
• Availability to travel from time to time
• Very good knowledge of the Windows environment
• Analytical skills, focus on details, accuracy
• Goal orientation
• Ability to work in a team
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.