A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We look for the following position in bioMérieux Czech Republic
Customer Help Desk CZ/SK
(replacement job contract for about 2 years with possibility of prolongation)
Manage product Field Actions and technical complains.
- Field actions (FA) administration: product inquiries, customer letter admin and FA implementation follow up
- Proper handling of complaints in line with local and global requirements.
- Provide technical ongoing support to bioMérieux products : resolve basic technical problems, information about products.
- Comply with quality, legal and ethical standards as well as company policies, being the interface between customers, Quality & Regulatory Affairs, Managers and Authorities concerning vigilance processes (FA) ensuring the follow up and documentation of these processes.
- Install base administration in SAP for CZ and HU.
- Provide all necessary information to bioMerieux SSC concerning order processing, invoice correction.
- Spare parts management, monitoring level of needed spare parts, reagents and consumables for FSE, orders handling and supervising
- CZ web site administration
- Administration of marketing eblasts, brochures translations / validations
- Education: biology, microbiology, bachelor in Science Degree or adequate education
- Basic knowledge related to in vitro diagnostic and professional customer service
- SAP, CRM knowledge desired (but not mandatory)
- MS Office Intermediate level mandatory
- Fluent Czech and English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with a strong orientation on customer service is a must
- Accurate and responsible person, solution oriented, used to work independently
- Willing to learn
- Place of residence: Prague or nearby
- Limited contract for cca 2 years with possibility to prolong
- Attractive salary package with annual bonus and company benefits, e.g cafeteria, life insurance.
- Induction trainings and development in the country and abroad in training center
- Opportunities to develop and improve the qualification among experienced peers
- Environment of international company, cooperation within the countries in region - Central Europe Cluster
- Working in company which help to save health and lives
- Notebook, mobile phone
- Office in city center in modern office
Please send your application in English (CV with a photo and a statement of consent to the processing of personal data)
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.