PRIMARY PURPOSE AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
Supporting HSE on function objective fulfillment and plan execution in new manufacturing site and support on CAPEX project as necessary
- Support Suzhou site all HSE management and systems: support HSE manager to ensures that Corporate HSE system is documented and deployed through the site; Supervise and support site related HSE system/facility in normal operation from HSE technical point including but not limited to FF, WWTP, ACS, ISIT etc.
- Carry out regular HSE inspections to ensure HSE procedures and policies are being implemented in manufacturing site including contractor safety management and CAPEX construction support.
- Participate in the process of incident investigation reports and prepare/submit lessons learn to the management.
- Develop and support on HSE training system and contribute the continuous improvement for normal operation;
- Contribute manufacturing site HSE compliance in terms of internal & external regulatory requirement; Maintain good communication and relationship with local Emergency Bureau, Fire Prevention and Fighting Agency, Environment Protection Bureau and Hygiene, and Health Agencies, etc., and obtain their support and assistance;
- Prep and develop HSE management system for manufacturing site under bioMerieux Corp HSE policy; Initiate and Implement programs to meet the Global HSE objectives and site-specific objectives.
- Procedures/documentation management & affairs support and delivery for authority HSE permits and provide emergency and contingency HSE advice/training, Facilitate on HSE culture promotions, review and trace on the gaps.
- Serve as an HSE SME during CAPEX project implementation, Participate in project design reviews and support HSE permitting application/final acceptance and approval to ensure compliance with China and local regulation/law/standard requirements and necessary support for project construction/FAT/SAT/handover process etc.
KNOWLEDGE, LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or above in chemical engineering/chemistry/biological, preferable background in safety & environment.
- 5 years relevant experience with regard to HSE implementation in construction projects with emphasis on construction of process plant and/or industrial safety.
- Well understanding and implementation of relevant HSE regulatory system especially for pharmaceutical/diagnostic site
- Familiar with ISO14000, ISO45001 system and China law requirements, certificated safety engineer will be preferable.
- Good communications skills both internally and externally
- Have certain training and presentation skill.
- Good written and spoken English.