A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
Our Industrial Microbiology Unit brings together more than 900 employees around the world. Our mission is to provide the agri-food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries with microbiology control solutions to improve product safety and quality.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
As a Healthcare Commercial Support you will be responsible to support commercial activities in the Belgian Healthcare Industry business (customer experience, customer satisfaction, market knowledge and insights, business development) by field (50%) as well as telepresence (50%).
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
- Promote products ranges to customers and prospects and provide price offers on line with sales conditions or in agreement with the concerned sales force, by field presence (mainly for C-customers and prospects in Belgium) as well as outgoing calls (mainly for D-customers in Belgium)
- Promote and negotiate service contracts and the use of the customer Portal
- Support to the implementation of the yearly pricing policy
- Create and maintain relations within the territory by regular contact (face to face for C and by outgoing calls for D) to facilitate sales and optimize customers relationship, satisfaction and retention
- Answer to the Web queries, prospects requests, with discovery phase and customer opportunity template creation and liaise with concerned sales force
- Responsible to support the sales activity goals, commercial budget and action plans in collaboration with the concerned sales force, as agreed with Sales Management
- Actively gather and report market data and trends / changes in markets that may affect the performance of the Industry Division
- Contribute to the customers database update with Sales Force (CRM software) and active installed base (data cleansing)
- Manage promotion actions, recalls and sales, by outgoing calls to customers and prospects in full autonomy
- Expand the telesales activity by creation of call pitches, call database, maintain and update call planning activity, deliver reports and analytics at the end of the action to measure campaign effectiveness
- Ensure Sales & Marketing process support and contribute to the achievement of the sales budget for Industry division.
- Support for organisation and deployment of external exhibitions and events
- Contribute and participate to internal sales and marketing team meetings
Who are you?
Education & Experience:
- You have a higher degree in Biological science discipline (MSc in Pharmacy, MSc in Bio-engineering, MSc in Biomedical sciences, ...), good knowledge and understanding of Microbiology techniques
- Both scientific and sales background are a plus but motivated and enthusiastic graduates are also very welcome
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to understand Microbiology Workflows
- You demonstrate emotional intelligence, are able to work individually or as a team, and you enjoy working in an international environment
- Target and results oriented, you are highly committed to succeed
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization skills, you are able to prioritise and manage multiple projects / opportunities in parallel
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Expected to be 50 % on the field and 50 % work time in contact with customers by telephone
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.