Overall objective of the job
We are seeking a highly motivated scientists to join bMx-SCMC Joint Unit to conduct activities to develop new clinical studies for infectious biomarker discovery and validation.
- Participate in design and execution of strategies to target validation, biomarker discovery and other clinical studies.
- Work closely with extended team members for assay development. Be good at cell biology and molecular biology with strong hands-on bench skills.
- Maintain laboratory records, electronic files to support experiment studies.
- Participate in data collection and data interpretation.
- Lecture at internal/external meetings, participate in preparing manuscripts for publication.
Knowledge and Experience
- Master or above degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology or related discipline.
- Rich hand-on experience in biochemical and cellular experiment.
- Knowledge of biomarker discovery and/or translational research. Previous experience with IVD assay development or study is a big plus
- Communicate effectively, collaborate efficiently with internal and external co-workers.
- Ability to work in a matric environment.
- Good command of English both oral and written.