A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
In our new Customer Service organization in Istanbul, Customer Service Planner will be the interface between Support Center & Field Service activities within Turkey, Caucasus and Middle-East region. This role will be responsible for updating and monitoring the field agents resources capacity, schedule in an accurate manner with proper urgency assessment and considering spare parts supply constraints.
What will your responsibilities within bioMérieux?
- Optimize service and support planning, assignment and dispatching
- Update and manage the service schedule in a timely and accurate manner
- Plan and communicate on assignments in advance
- Assign and dispatch field agents with the right skills to a work order, in alignment with service levels and severity
- Ensure and check if field agents are equipped with required parts to perform field service visits
- Inform customers/distributors and confirms appointments
- Coordinate, communicate and work cross functionally with service teams and coordinate all types of field activities with Field Application Specialists, Field Service Engineers and IT Specialists
- Identify resource needs/shortage/excess
- Work closely with supply chain to provide input for spare parts planning, orders and delivery
- Support field team for administrative arrangements
- Inform stakeholders about any updates or recent notification coming from global
Who are you?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Supply and Planning, project management or relevant fields and minimum 3 years of experience on customer service support activities
- Basic technical knowledge in biomedical, instruments and software, re-agents and consumables
- High proficiency in MS Office, CRM and SAP
- Good organizational skills and attention to priority and details.
- Ability to work in full autonomy and act proactively to make a decision
- Good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders and be a team player
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Work in a project mode within a given timeline
- Comply and follow the internal policies and procedures and make sure that it’s applied
- Fluent in Turkish and English, Arabic is a plus
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.