A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
In our new Customer Service organization in Istanbul, The Customer Support Specialists for Application will act as the key contact for the customer and/or distributor within Turkey, Caucasus and Middle-East region for any incoming internal and/or external request to ensure high level customer experience and satisfaction. As a referent specialist in the field of expertise, this role will provide technical and scientific support by being key link with field activities and global functions.
What will your responsibilities within bioMérieux?
- Answer internal and/or external customer to give support from simple to complex inquiries per established guidelines
- Lead the troubleshooting analysis, diagnose and bring the solution to customer/distributor or plan the action response, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction to avoid disruption at customer site
- Report all event in the ERP system to guaranty traceability according company standards and regulation
- Prepare service work order for corrective actions
- Update installed base and knowledge base with the relevant information
- Identify service sales leads and opportunities
- Lead launch or implementation of new products, methodologies and processes to handle customer requests with efficiency
- Provide customer trainings for sub/cluster and act as a referent in his/her field of expertise
- Participate to company transversal projects
- Contribute to a smooth interface between field & remote activities
- Ensure proper internal / external feedback and follow up the proposed actions
- Act as a technical pillar for sub/clusters
- Make organizational recommendations around the equipment in order to optimize the workflow, address three dimensions: technical, quality and productivity
- Coordinate and provide consulting, technical training and on-going support on bioMérieux solutions
Who are you?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Engineering with minimum 3 years of experience in biology, industrial microbiology environment or solid technical background in biology field
- At ease in digital environment & IT capabilities : perfect Mastering of ERP tools and Pack Office
- Excellent communication skills, good listener, empathic and assertive
- Organized, rigorous, autonomous and able to make decision
- Ability to analyze, manage critical inquiries & hard situation
- Customer & solution oriented
- Excellent command of CRM tools and MS Office applications
- Fluent in Turkish and English, Arabic is a plus
- Ability to travel with the minimum ratio of 10%
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.