A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
The Senior Product Manager Microbiology is responsible for the marketing activities for the Microbiology product range, to include reagents, instruments, software and related services. This is a combination of product and strategic marketing management.
The Microbiology Product Manager is responsible for designing adapting and implementing a market strategy to ensure continued growth and profitability for bioMérieux on a dynamic and competitive marketplace. This role is based in METER Cluster and there will be the need to travel within the Cluster according to the business needs.
What will your responsibilities within bioMérieux?
- Marketing support for the METER Cluster and contribution towards the achievement of commercial targets for the product range through strategic marketing (M4i Process), as well as operational product management activities (market analysis, preparation of launches, G2M activities, distributor development, forecast, allocations etc., as part of supply chain management).
- Development of Marketing Plans. To prepare and propose commercial targets for the product range for considered review and approval. Management and control of costs, revenues and profitability for the product range.
- Spend time in the field on a regular basis (+50% of time) subject to operational demands, working both independently and together with the commercial team/distributor teams in support of the business, to prepare compelling and credible ‘why buy’ messaging and argumentation, and market test before market product launch.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with KOL’s and other stakeholders across the region. Understand how the communication to the market is performed. Define new communication objectives and develop the regional brand communication plan in line with corporate strategies. Organize meetings with experts and participate to congresses/road shows, perform demonstrations, product trainings.
- Support and compliment key business functions within the organization, in order to maintain and validate the product offer; monitor the plan versus organization capabilities to deliver and adjust as appropriate to deliver the offer. (Sales forecasts, logistics, service /support, sales administration etc.)
- Draw conclusion from market analysis and determine/anticipate competitors strategies (pricing, communication, etc.); forecast the future market in order to identify CSF, positioning and develop comprehensive action plans; propose and recommend new strategies.
- Partner with Commercial teams, Global and EME Marketing, to contribute and participate in METER Cluster and Corporate meetings, local customer, user group and international congress and symposia.
- Launch of new products/instrument/services following the launch process. Ownership of G2M and knowledge transfer to the Commercial team
Who are you?
Skills and Qualifications:
- The Product Manager needs to work with high autonomy and also be comfortable working as part of a team.
- A Brand Ambassador or the organization in both formal and informal business situations
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.