A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What are your responsabilities ?
- Provide HR support to the Corporate HR Business Partner support functions on global and cross-functional HR topics (group representing 1300+ employees worldwide): Performance Management, Annual Compensation Campaign, Talent Management, budget process
- Consolidate HR statistical data relating to the workforce, organization etc. for the scope of the functions concerned
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation for the scope of the functions concerned at global level
- Acts as a liaison between the Local HR business Partners and the relevant COE (Employee Engagement, HR&Communications Performance,L&D , etc)
- Provide support on transversal initiative
- Lead/ot participate to HR initiative in close cooperation with the business
- Depend on the profile of the candidate, HRBP responsibility may consider to be assigned
Main Accountabilities: Junior HR business partner France
- Understands the client groups’ business, key activities, priorities and strategy and advises on organizational design elements with their Business Groups as needed
- Enables leaders in effective coaching and development of their teams
- Advocates for the Company’s team members
- Build effective, collaborative partnerships within the organization
- Provide advice and expertise to resolve HR issues
- Partner with HR teams in improving the effective delivery of HR services and processes for the client organization while integrating and sharing best practices.
- Lead or contribute to transversal initiative at site or country level
- Ensure applicable legislation is followed
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines in Human Resources
- Very good level of English/French required (oral and written)
- Very good command of Excel (being able to do pivot tables and advanced functions) and power point
- Ability to analyse and interpret results
- Proactive collaboration with business and the HR team
- Strong personal drive, ownership and passion to make things happen and drive for success
- Knowledge of French social regulation and law
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.