A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Customer Service & Master Data Operational Supervisor
Place of work: Warszawa (hybrid work)
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility of operations in assigned entities:
- Sales Master Data
- Disputes and Non-Technical Complaints
- Technical Complaints
- Installed Base Management
- Communication with Subsidiaries
- Supervise operations in Q2C team, organize processes, manage workload
- Take part in Q2C projects and support Process Experts & team members in participation
- Propose and follow up improvements and build continuous improvement environment
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports
- Train team members, organize and take part in workshops and meetings with internal clients
- Team Manager’s operational support and backup
- Upper Secondary School / Higher education is an asset
- Professional knowledge on SAP ERP and office software (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in similar tasks in other companies will be an asset
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Proactive attitude, flexible to welcome new assignments and continuous qualifications’ development in the field of SAP ERP and other operating systems
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Full-time employment contract
- Partially remote work
- Attractive social benefits packet (medical package, Worksmile platform, ZFŚS)
- Very good atmosphere and team cooperation, chillout room with terrace, booksharing
- Professional development (trainings, career path), yearly bonus
- Development in an international organization with high ethics environment.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.