A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are looking for a Global Endotoxin Services Business Development Manager. Your main role will be to take the responsibility for LER-Study Budget & Growth Globally.
Reporting to Director Endotoxin Center of Excellence, the position will be based in Europe (preferred) or US.
What will be your mission ?
- Increase sales of ENDOXPERT Services (LER)
- Acquire and maintain a high understanding of LER EXPERT Range.
- Establish and maintain effective contact with the customer base, in an efficient and economic manner, prospecting in all appropriate departments, in all potential locations.
- Work alongside customers, educating and creating awareness of the LER EXPERT Range.
- Develop an understanding of current and future market trends that may impact LER EXPERT Range
- Work with marketing to understand the market to identify business opportunities for potential growth.
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan and update accordingly.
- Ensure that customer information is regularly entered in the customer relationship management system (Salesforce) and that reporting in produced an accurate and efficient manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other members of the ENDONEXT Range and support teams and involve them with product related queries as required.
- Attend trade exhibitions and scientific conferences, training and workshops as required.
Who are you ?
- Scientific or business degree with capability to understand scientific process
- Scientific (any form of lab experience) with a sales attitude (commercial)
- Upbeat and positive
- Based in Europe, America
- Sales experience (needed)
- Scientific/Lab Background (desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate & influence internal stakeholders from various geographies & cultures,
- Ability to work & collaborate with different departments and to develop/manager key relationships.
- Willing to travel up to 50%
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.