This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Customer Service
Summary & Overview
As one of the managers of Asean South, you will be responsible for the effective operation of the Technical Solutions department. You will motivate and lead the Field Service Engineering (SE) and Application Support (AS) teams to ensure optimal hardware and reagent performance and correct use of bMx products.
Additionally, as part of customer service representative, you are required to work collaboratively with ASPAC Customer Service group headed by the Director Customer Service ASPAC, to transform the current Service approach to a revenue generation business unit, viz:
- support and deploy the Service Strategy that is put in place by the ASEAN cluster, pushing it locally at distributor level or direct customers depending on the market.
- contribute to the distribution management for Service
- to support local teams implementing services and setting up the right actions to achieve the goals.
4) Redefine and implement SG direct customer service workflow and processes, working closely and provide direction to sales/customer service support executive :
- to deploy FSE/AS efficiently and effectively according to the service contract level subscribed by the customer
- to establish traceability of technical complaints through CRM
- to ensure proper follow through of service quotation and contracts renewal
- to be involved in service contract negotiation together with local sales representative
• Correct functioning of the instrument installed base and demo equipment
• Establishing targets for effective utilization of bioMérieux systems and reagents and leading the AS team to meet these targets.
• The maintenance of appropriate technical knowledge across the SE and AS teams and the continuous improvement of support and training practices
• Timely and efficient co-ordination of instrument installations, customer training and evaluations
• Providing timely response to customer needs for engineering and application support, so as to maintain and enhance the customer service image of bioMérieux
• Control of spare parts inventory nationally
• Achieving revenue targets for maintenance and reagent consumption
• Team leadership (recruitment, retention, engagement, appraisal, training & development, mentoring, motivation etc).
• Respecting the operational expenses budget & overall profit for the team and the whole company.
• Responsibility for ensuring Environment Health & Safety levels are exceeded and responsible for the safety of the team.
• Provide service business support to Asean South and providing suggestions to ASAPC Customer Service.
• Address technical and parts pricing matters for Asean South.
• Raise the technical, business and service quality performance of the support staff in the Asean South region including that of distributors
• Manage and lead the Singapore service depot, achieving the service revenue targets, quality and compliance to ISO and GDPMDS.
•Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. BSc in Engineering, Science, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering etc)
•Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience
•Strong leadership, influencing and proven ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders in a matrix and multicultural environment
•Strong ability to deal with ambiguity and multi-task
•Solutions-oriented with good communication/presentation skills