岗位设立的目的及目标 / PRIMARY PURPOSE AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
Being part of the Public Affairs team, managing PR/GA relations and market access in Greater China to create a favorable external environment for the organization and contribute to the organization’s sustainable growth. Represent the organization in dealing with appropriate external parties.
主要职责 / MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Establish positive relationship with key levels of government, public services, trade organizations and authorities to advance the organization’s business interest, including but not limited to company branding, market access, reimbursement, tender or other business activities; Cover public affairs and market access at Huabei region
- Anticipate price, medical insurance, bidding and other relevant policies in the region, communicate with the competent authorities in advance, advise and provide opinions on how these development might impact on the business development, and seek opportunities in price, medical insurance and bidding.
- Implement public relation programs/activities to protect and enhance the organization’s reputation, respond to major enquiries from government, media or other interested parties and ensure all communication is accurate;
- Assist the senior manager in crisis management under public/government domain to minimize impact on the organization;
- Other relevant tasks in public relations/government affairs designated by direct manager or team leader.
知识、语言和经验要求 / KNOWLEDGE, LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 3 years relevant experience in government Affairs in Huabei region
- Working experiences within one of the Chinese government organizations or relevant institutions highly preferred.
- Essential knowledge of health economics
- Good command of Mandarin and English in both oral and writing
- Good team player, cross-function cooperation
- Strong networking and communication with internal and external parties and understand key concepts and initiatives of PR/GA and market access