A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Customer Supply Specialist
- Administration of bioMerieux customer orders from all over Europe
- Increasing the automation of entered orders by improving processes
- Collaborate with local subsidiaries to streamline the order entry process
- Participation in corporate projects in the area of order management
- Technical support for local companies in areas related to the management and administration of customer orders
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Good command of the English language (min. B2)
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Knowledge of the ESKER system will be an asset
- Ability to work in a team, willingness to learn and improve qualifications
- Employment contract
- Possibility of hybrid work
- Benefit package (medical services, Worksmile cafeteria system, Multisport Card, Company Social Benefit Fund, fruit in the office, co-financing of the City Card)
- Good atmosphere and cooperation in teams, chilloutroom with a terrace, board games, X-box, booksharing
- Possibility of professional development (substantive training, clearly defined promotion path), annual bonus
- Challenging work in an international environment in a company with high ethical standards
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.