- The Private Hosted Platforms Domain manager has the primary accountability to ensure that all Applications / Platforms deliver the expected availability, scalability and performance, including its design, objectives and progression. The accountability includes but is not limited to applications such as SAP, Opentext (Livelink), LIMS etc,. hosted at the partner.
- Collaborate across domains within the SAP Ecosystem as well as other non-SAP interoperable ecosystems in order to ensure appropriate landscape management and minimize regression to productive systems.
- Administrative management of the SAP development and Cloud Development Teams (within the scope of Business Technologies) and resource management of development, Roles and Authorization as well as data migration resources towards projects and run deliveries. Accountable to ensure delivery through development best practices, processes and tools.
- Accountable for the delivery of the SAP roles and Authorizations – this includes design, development and changes to roles and authorizations as well as provisioning to users.
- Accountable to ensure delivery of SAP data migration and upload services for build and run.
- Continually scan / market watch the latest developments from the editors and manages the Impact analysis of these new capabilities with the existing Production instances.
- Manages new business process implementations (in collaboration with the Business Solutions Counterparts), editor periodic releases and upgrades as well as the maintenance / enhancement releases to effectively control the Production systems at bioMerieux.
- Technically manages large transformations on the platforms by closely aligning with the Business Solutions (Applications) teams and their programs / projects.
- Accountable for the Contractual / Technical / Operational management of Private Hosted Platforms partner.
- Communication to the relevant stakeholders of the major activities and deliverables of the domain. Leadership for the overall SAP Community and collaboration with his / her peers to ensure robust cross-domain interactions.
- Overall Contract Owner of software editors within the Business Technologies scope, mainly SAP. Work closely with the individual contract managers of individual SAP products and services to provide leadership at the SAP Account level.
- Application lifecycle management and Obsolescence management of the legacy ERP applications and other applications within his / her scope.
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA or experience in implementing / migrating S/4 HANA is preferred.
Studies and Experience:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Post-graduate degree or coursework may be expected with 10 years of industry experience or equivalent experience in related industry
- 5 years SAP implementation experience is a required. SAP certifications would be appreciated. S/4 HANA implementation experience is preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Very strong coordination, conflict management / resolution and verbal and written communication skills are required as the person will be interacting with senior IS and business leaders.
- Excellent organizational and governance skills are mandatory.
- A seasoned professional having wide-ranging experience, comfortable using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.