This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic of
Position Type: Unfixed Term
• Responsibility and coordination authority for all bMK activities arising from the account.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customers of the accounts.
• Plan how to establish and maintain major account relationship in order to achieve annual sales objectives(growth, revenue, margin)for the defined product ranges.
• Execute the SBO meeting plans of actions as agreed with Sales Management.
• Develop own sales skills & knowledge of the products, services and customers by working closely with more experienced sales representatives and Sales Management.
• Interact cross-departmental co-operation, leading to best possible and efficient team work.
• Keep the Sales Force Automation tool daily and correctly up-to-date (customer address, contacts, opportunities, activities etc.).
• Provide marketing and competitive information to corporate and field organizations, having a complete understanding of each key account's business needs.
• Ensure sales activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as company policies.
• Initiate any Special Value added programs at Corporate accounts. Host VIP, Customer user Symposiums and/or Sales symposiums. Participate and support local, regional, national, international trade shows.
• BS/BA degree in Science / Business related filed: Biology, Bacteriology, premedical or medical degree
• Sales Experience required, minimum of 2 years in selling experience, (capital equipment sales as well) or experience working in laboratory environment, and/or previous life science or IVD industry sales experience
• Very good organization, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills as well as team spirit
• Intermediate computer literacy and English level