A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Reporting to our Iberia Customer Service Manager and within the framework of bioMérieux guidelines and strategy, as FSE Manager based in Madrid you will be responsible for managing a team who is in charge of providing problem resolution in accordance with the company commercial and service strategy , as well as GCS/CSI organization’s service standards. You will contribute in bioMérieux business development by leading operational initiatives related to customer satisfaction, sales increase, cost containment and, also contribute to some elements improving CS Profit & Loss statement.
What will be your mission?
- Responsible of department deliverables / KPIs within your area of responsibility.
- Within a Global Customer Service responsible to lead a team of Field Service Technicians and manage their daily operations, performance and developing team´s skills.
- Improve methods and procedures having a direct impact on the department operations and Iberia strategy.
- Drive difficult situation requiring end-to-end solutions with direct impact on operational and/or financial and/or human and/or customers.
- Influence on problematics with others departments on conflicting objectives.
- Built the objectives and the means (budget, ...), that will constitute the scope of the function (level 6).
- Integrate, on an Iberia / international level, extensive knowledge, techniques and practices to conduct negotiations and the fundamental characteristics of other business functioning conditions.
- Regularly visiting clients in order to maintain quality control, coaching and trainings as well as keeping close relationship with key contacts.
- Co-ordinate the installation including the organization of third party vendors where necessary to complete the installation successfully.
- Operational management of the activity of external companies to improve the performance of actions on the field.
- Identify and react to customer complaints and technical problems and determine the appropriate action to take.
- Promotes the customer service voice in the company projects, ensuring good communication between the Customer Services, Sales, Marketing, Training, Suppy Chain Teams.
- Be aware and comply with the Company's Health and Safety Policy to ensure that any hazards and/or accidents are reported to a Health and Safety Representative as appropriate and to be aware of safety issues throughout the company.
Who are you?
- Master’s degree in engineering, business or any other related topic.
- 2- 3 yrs. of experience leading remote / field teams.
- > 3 yrs. experience in Technical Service / Customer Service function.
- Experience in Healthcare / Medical Device industry could be a plus.
- Strong leadership and team player skills , able to interact with multidisciplinary teams and work in a matrix environment.
- Analytical and synthetic mindset / Sense of time and priorities management.
- Customer Service acumen, dynamic sales oriented, analytical & synthesis mind-set, people agility.
- Ability to solve complex problems thanks to proven technical experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver complex information into a simplified manner for different audiences
- Knowledge of MS Office. CRM (Sales Force) & SAP knowledge would be a plus.
- Good command of English level, Spanish will be required.
This role is based in Madrid and includes 20% travel through Spain and/or Portugal plus other destinations.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.